Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Selling ebooks and softwares

Internet research is turning out to be one of my strengths. Information seems to flow smoothly towards me whenever I am searching something.

From google search results to adwords, to links from sites I visit. This is good for you. Since you readers will benefit in terms of concrete information. Some of this things are the secrets several paid ebooks are selling. Enjoy!

http://www.shareit.com/ - this site allows you to sell your ebooks, in case you have a knack for writing informative texts and the ability to focus and compile it into a single ebook. This site can actually help you sell your stuff.

Also, this site allows posting of softwares. So if you are a programmer and can create tools, maybe a windows registry cleaner or a firewall program. This site can market the software for you.

The good thing about it is that it will not charge you for joining. It will take a 15% commission per sale. It's a good deal considering there's no initial charge.

I hope I can make some usefull tools too.

0 comments:


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com and Mining Industry. Powered by Blogger